Thank you for your interest in volunteering at APCO 2018!
Before you sign up to volunteer, here are some things to know.
- Volunteers receive one complimentary day pass for each four hours worked during conference. You will also receive an APCO 2018 volunteer shirt to wear during your shift(s).
- In addition to earning complimentary day passes, volunteers who work at least one 4-hour shift may purchase one reduced-price day pass for each day of the conference, August 5-8.
- Signing up to volunteer and registering for the conference itself must be done separately, on two different websites. And, you must use the same email addresses for both.
- You may sign up to volunteer at any time. Beginning in mid-June, you will receive an email on how to register for conference using your complimentary/discount day passes. You may register online or onsite during conference.
- If you have already purchased a full-conference registration prior to signing up to volunteer, you will not be issued complimentary or reduced-price day passes, and no credits or reimbursements will be offered in exchange for your volunteer hours.
- Volunteers who are APCO members and wish to have their chapter(s) credited for their volunteer time must provide their primary chapter name and membership number when registering to volunteer. Members receive $100 toward your chapter if you are among the first 200 to sign up.
- Complimentary and discounted day passes are not transferrable.
- Your volunteer hours will be confirmed by the APCO Volunteer Sub-Committee after conference.
Please note that signing up to volunteer is a different process than registering for conference. You will receive information on registering for conference at a later date.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.